בשמוש חכמים – ministering to the sages.
- “actions speaks louder than words.”
- It is often said that one picture is worth a thousand words. When a student sees a teacher of Torah in action, he “gets the picture.”
- It makes an impact on his psyche to see how the faith he has learned in words comes alive in action, brings Divine holiness into ordinary everyday things.
Story of R. Leib Sarah’s: (1730-1791)
- He spent his life wandering from place to place to raise money for the ransoming of imprisoned Jews.
- Said R. Leib b. Sarah, one of the most devout disciples of R. Dov Baer the Maggid of Mezritch,
- “I did not go to the maggid to hear Torah from him I came to see how he laces his shoes and unlaces them.”
The Value of an Internship (See https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/270606)
- Become a participant observer.
- You aren’t just an employee anymore. You’re a researcher now.
- Get an understanding of how the the machine
- Explore all the facets of the business to get a bigger picture of what is required.
- Take careful notes and make observations of everything.
- You’ll find that as you connect one new dot to another that secondary and tertiary pathways will reveal themselves
- You’ll see ways you could do something better or perhaps differently.
#10 Daily Habits to Learn from Successful People (https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/287889)
Over and above everything, there are tons of other lessons that you can learn from the truly successful.
Even looking at daily habits you can do wonders to set yourself up for success.
- 1. Create a Morning Routine
- 2. Plan Strategically
- 3. Make positive Affirmations
- 4. Find a Zone of Genius
- 5. Learn Persistence and Consistency
- 6. Prioritizing and Tackle the Hardest Projects First
- 7. Work Nights
- 8. Be Creative When Tired
- 9. Remain Flexible
- 10. Be Flexible